Wednesday, October 3, 2018

New Area -- New Companion -- New Responsibilities


So we got changes this week.

I am in the wealthiest part of the mission, called Angelopolis.  i am a zone leader! And elder Hall, my comp from Orem, Utah, has also not ever been a zone leader.  This does not usually happen in the mission.  We are both new to being zone leaders so any advice or prayers would be appreciated.

Twas a difficult week, my comp was not loving being a missionary these three months and this last week was especially hard.  But we that is behind us and now we have new challenges in front of us.  

I got to see a whole bunch of my good friends from the mission at the bus station before they went home.  I have the pictures but the computer is not allowing me to upload them so that is kinda difficult.  be ready for a whole lot of pictures next week!

I love yall, we don’t have a lot of time but we will have some good stuff ready for next week!

-Elder Smiley



Mark John Smiley
Well i am excited to go back to telluride with you guys again.  Looks absolutely gorgeous.

Hope you guys can survive normal, because changes just came and we are in for a new area and comp!


Don’t worry mom!  Sorry I don’t have a lot of time to write but I appreciate the email and I appreciate the support I get from you guys.

A package should be arriving soon for you guys and the brother in the ward will be contacting you guys this weekend for the package!

-Elder smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment