Monday, December 31, 2018

A lot happened this week - and we did not talk about any of this on Christmas


Oh my GOODNESS i have been so excited to share with you guys some of the coolest experiences of my ENTIRE LIFE THIS WEEK

Anyway so I am going to apologize for the call because I was sick and don’t remember a lot of the call but apparently everyone else remembered and liked it so that’s chill.

I want dad to tell me how Jimmy is doing! I got to talk about him this week and would love to hear from/about him.

Ok, ok, ok, so these past couple of months have been months of a lot of diligence, months of rejection, months of walking but the Lord was testing us, and we passed!!!!! This week we had a man come up to us and tell us he wanted us to teach his daughter the gospel, and so we put a cita for Sunday, thinking this is going to be incredible.

On Sunday, we show up to church, and during the three hours, two more people show up to church out of nowhere asking us to teach them about God and help them get over various problems they had.

We had two of the most spiritually powerful lessons I have ever had in my entire mission on Sunday, and it was so incredible!  Now we are teaching David, and Dana, and Miguel, who are all looking like very quick progresors in the gospel. 

Ah, this is the best part of the mission!  I had the opportunity to exercise the power and authority of a servant of Jesus Christ and promise blessings from on high, and feel the Holy Spirit give testimony of my words.  Ah, there is no other place I would rather be and nothing else i would rather be doing!

I love all of you! i wish i could share more, but we are (as usual) short on time.  Take care!
-Elder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment