Monday, November 6, 2017

Good Days & Bad Days

Cody

Well this week was just bad!

We had changes and I left Sauzalito. worst day of my freaking life! 

I said bye to the family of familia Alvarez Ponce and it was all good and easy.  Then I forget to give them ties.  We went back to give them their ties, they opened the door and all of them were crying........ It was hard!!!!!!!

Later we said bye to Eddy.  We were about to leave and he said SMILEY WAIT!!!! I turn around and he is holding a tie in front of me and I just go awwwwww then his wife just starts yelling and said hey I gave you that tie!!!!!!!!!! We get back to the house and Elder Cornejo says dude you are his favorite!!!!!

I served in that area with blood sweat and tears in there, holy crap!!!!! I left Alisson over there!!!! I just barely invited her to baptism and she said yes!!!!!!! Then I left........
Funny story about her!!!! Her girls say hi to each other by kissing each other on the cheek. 
She entered into her work when we were going to teach her.  She tried to freaking kiss me! On the cheek obviously, but still I leaned back as far as I could then I made a noise that I do not even know............
It’s Sunday now and I am laughing just thinking about this!!!!!!!!

We were in church and a drunk guy comes in.......... A lady is talking and he walks up there and puts money on the pulpit JAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!! Later a member of the bishopric is bragging how good of a member he is and the drunk guy walks up there and talks to the guy and says  “God lives!” and other stuff!




Mark

Let me start with the best stuff. MY TRAINER HAS A SPEAKER, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO. AND HE HAS MOTAB!   AND ITS DECENT BUT ITS MUSIC LETS GOOOOOOOO

hope yawl are enjoying stranger things season two right now because not gonna lie I keep dreaming about it.

Also mom and Anna and all others who will enjoy these, I got a buncha photos for yawl

A couple things about the people of Mexico, they talk a freakin ton. Like I asked this one woman a single question about religion and she told me her whole life story and how she believed this and that and that god has helped her so much in life.

Another thing, they are so nice!  Every time we visit members or even contact in homes, they give us fruit or bread, and it’s so cool! i love it haha.  

I´m getting ahead of myself.  I am in a city called Cholula, and it is just a little south of Puebla, and its pretty huge and its a pretty nice city (in some parts). 

We started with not a lot of investigators in this area, but we have been contacting a lot and it is hurting my legs haha.

not a lot of time but miracles miracles miracles!!

Coolest experience is probably when I was having a real rough day and I was so tired I just wanted to sit on the sidewalk and not think for a while, but I pulled myself up and talked to this guy. Right after, I started feeling better, and I started to feel more energetic. Then we walked past this house and this guy just like abruptly opened his door and stood outside.  Thinking that I had to talk to everyone I asked him if he was looking for something.  He replied he didn’t know what he was looking for, and then asked us the same question. I replied we were looking for people that were ready to hear our message and he said ¨oh you guys are missionaries? When do you have church? Where is it?¨and then told us he was going to see us there on Sunday.  we were both like uhhh wut. he replied he was looking for a real church, and that we could visit him after church.  cool stuff.

Anyway I’ve spent too much time on this email.  I love you all!


-Elder smiley

My streeet

My laundry, all by hand

My town

Bus ride to Puebla

No comments:

Post a Comment