Wednesday, February 28, 2018

No pictures this week. Short emails this week!

Monday February 26, 2018

I´m excited to see the house!  how are the Farr boys doing helping you out?

I imagine the BYU ward is great.  With all the young people who are so willing (i hope) to help and participate I bet it´s a blast.

Ok here are some investigators who are really promising but need an extra push
·Maria De Jesus - That she can realize conversion is a personal thing and she shouldn´t wait for her poor excuse of a husband to come home to be baptized (long story, but to summarize, he left her alone with two kids to work in Mexico City, and now wants to return home)
·The Ascensión family - that the father (Bulmaro) can find a stable job, and that right now in such a busy time in all their lives they can set apart time for our message and rekindle their desires to be baptized. 
·Kike - that he can really get his act together and show his faith in the Lord through his works (freaking baptism)
·Hermana Carmen - that she can continue listening to us and enjoying the spirit we invite
·The Vargaz Toloma couple - that we can find them at home, and that they can start to progress in the gospel

And last of all,
The members of this area to get excited about missionary work!

Sorry I’m not so incredible this week, it´s really been rough, but not too much to knock us down!
-Elder Mark Smiley




Life in San Luis Potosi is rolling along.  Elder Guerrero and I did our laundry (by hand) again and I will be ready for an automatic washing machine.  I was excited to get a box from you this week.  It had sandals, socks and a shirt in it.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!! It’s probably my last of the mission, right?

Keep praying for my investigators.  Keep praying for the members to work with us.  Thanks for the help with getting my classes and apartment for this fall set for me.

Elder Cody Smiley

PS:  See you in 3 months!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment