Monday, February 12, 2018

Short letters & lots of pictures. Mark has now arrived at where Cody and Dave left off. "Sorry, no time to write.....here are some pictures"

Elder Cody Smiley

Well this week was good but not as good as last week.

Sergio and Maria are not married so they cannot get baptized.  BUT, the ward is helping Sergio and his first wife get divorced after that Sergio and Maria can get married and BAM AGUA!  They are progressing really well.  They just need to get the other details taken care of!

Silvia introduced us to her family and they are golden! They did not go to church, so that was sad.  But, we will not drop them because they need the gospel and us! 

We worked a ton extra hard this week.  I will tell you that I am just so sore. My knee is killing me.  If I tell Hermana Hernandez she will probably send me home early...... she is REALLY famous for that.  So, I will not tell her and stay on my mission as long as I can.

Presidente gave us a TON of new rules.  Now, Elder Guerrero and I are making the most of it.  We can only playing soccer on preparation days by ourselves.  That makes for an interesting soccer game! Honestly, it is not that bad.

Prayer list: 
Miguel to get baptized on February 27
Silvia and her family to listen to our message
Sergio and Maria to get their divorce so they can be baptized

Walking the tracks home

Mission graffiti 

New hobby collecting soccer jerseys



Elder Mark Smiley

The zone activity!




Smiles, found a little piece of Spain
Dept store from Spain


I was fortunate enough to be blessed with this lil surprise at church on Sunday.  Thanks Hermana Garcia for taking time to visit me!  (Hermana Garcia is the mother of Mark’s good friend Ana that he grew up with in Spanish Fork)


Breaking a fast with the best district #donascaras


Lending service


¨Where do you guys live? ¨



Skinny one on top!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment