Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Learning Spanish is not enough, now we move onto Nayatl


Ya Ni Mo Polo

That means ¨I just got lost¨ in Nayatl (Very interesting ancient language, I tell ya).

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo this week, very interesting, very intense, and I FORGOT MY CAMERA I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE, WE HAD SOME A PLUS PHOTOS ON THERE BUT JSUT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK I BEG YOU.

So we had a district conference in Teotitlan, and just so you guys understand the travel to get there, it is an hour and a half on a sweaty, giant bus that takes every turn on this mountainous path way too fast. Love it.  So we show up the night before to not have to travel early in the morning, and the next day we´re waiting to start, and ALEJANDRO AND HIS FAMILY WALKS IN. I LOST MY MIND OH MY GOODNESS.  Not to mention we had President Alcalá there, who had this awesome q and a with the people who are being taught and recent converts, and afterwards President Alcala pulls us aside and tells us about the conversation he just had with Alejandro, where he said that president had said so many things that seemed to be just for him. So cool!

We were also bustin´ our butts making some ties for the whole zone, and they look great, but the photo will have to wait till next week, sorry!

i listened to a talk by Hank Smith (thanks mom for sending those cd´s, they rock) called ¨he knows you¨ and it was awesome! Definitely impacted me and gave me a new perspective on our Savior´s mission. Super interesting, if you guys have a minute, look it up, great talk

Thanks for the support and the prayers! I love you guys and hope everything is calm in the states or wherever you are found!
-Elder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment