Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The whole family got baptized!!

Mon, Mar 11, 5:30 PM
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Hey I love everyone here and I wish I could write you guys a bunch of incredible stuff but I simply don’t have time!

ALEJANDRO AND HIS FAMILY GOT BAPTIZED

I FORGOT MY CAMERA AT HOME SO I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY YOU GUYS WILL GET 156525463 PICTURES NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY.

Yesterday for the sister´s baptism, the water stopped working, so we went to the tank where the water gets deposited after its been used, and lowered buckets to fill the font.  It was quite difficult and I was soaked afterwards. And then their baptism told me only part of his name, so we had to baptize him again, and then he kicked his foot out, so we had to do it again, and he was real frustrated, because the water was quite frigid, but third time´s the charm!!!

I love you guys, I love the mission, and I have no time, sorry ¯\_()_/¯

-Elder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment