Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Elder Kimball leaves, and Dave gets to train a greenbean again!!!

What a week. Lot´s of teaching. Lots of members helping. Lots of miracles and sad things.
Elder Kimble got the call and he is leaving. I got the call and I am training. I´m so excited!!!
Training again!!!! I hope I get Elder Ponce Jr. (hahaha) 
I´m hoping you´ve seen this video already but it´s called #becasuehelives. It´s incredible and
a wonderful missionary opportunity for all y´all. (especially if you are home teaching and you don´t want to do a boring lesson. That is Smiley thinking) I think what they are going for is social media.
If y´all with social media (Paps you out o fthe dinosaur age? haha) could link it somehow then otst what is possible because he lives.
Because we watched all the conference talks in spanish like always I would love the conference Ensign, and also if you could send another to Elder Kimble in a seperate envelope, same address because he didn´t get much being so new. I still got quite a bit. A little prideful that I understood so much.
Almost no one was able to come to church because of Vacation (Salvatore), sickness (Joaquin and Andrea) and Work in Belgium (Marcel). 
A big miracle this week is that we met a Woman named Elsa this week. A friend of a member who is going through a hard time and she just told us how stressed she is and how she just wants peace. After having just a ten minute conversation with us she told us. ¨This is how I want to feel.¨
If that isn´t a testimony that this is where it is. This is the truth. Such a testimony builder for me.
Elder Kimble was really loved by the ward and when he announced that he was peacing the whole congregation´s jaws dropped. haha on his way back down a man said ¨your going?¨ he replied that he was and he said the simlar word of ¨freak¨. We were all laughing pretty good.
I love all of you!
I wish all of you a good week.
If you would all join me in fasting and prayer for our friends (Alma 6:6)
Pray for Salvatore, Joaquin and Andrea, Marcel, Monica, and Elsa. They´re going to need it!
Thank you for your prayers in my behalf. Those prayers carry me through the week and give me the needed strength!
Love you all!

Élder Smiley
Elder Smiley & Elder Kimball at the fruit stand that has befriended the Americans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment