Monday, October 10, 2016

Not a lot of words, but pictures GALORE!!!

Thank you everyone who has been praying for me and my Spanish.   I am starting to understand and speak a lot better now!!!!!

This week the only bad thing is that Duilio stopped investigating the church, but his Mom is getting baptized on Saturday!  I taught 3 lessons in Spanish ya’ll would be proud of me!!!

We had our zone conference and I got 2 packages 0 letters:( Elder Garcia says put letters in my packages!! 

Elder Pazmiño wanted to open my packages in the middle of the day but I said, “Elder it is time to work so lets go!!!!!!” So we took our hour dinner and opened them!!!!!!!! Elder Pazmiño ate all my candy and listens to the CDs every chance he gets, its pretty funny!!!!! 

Ok, no more mailed letters!  Elder Garcia says packages come faster than letters, which must be true because I got 2 packages and 0 letters. Dad, you talking about Wyoming, oh my gosh I miss that place!  I miss hunting!

OK, here are some names to include in your prayers:

Sandra, so she can go through with her baptism 
Elder Smiley, gift of tounges and paciencia 
Jiserla and Lepolina, so they can get baptized 
Juan de Jesus he can fight his addictions and be baptized!!!

Cody got Mom's care package

Elder Pazmino rocking our to Lower Lights!!!

Elder Pazmino was cold, Cody gave him his Under Armour shirt, he put it on over his shirt & tie, and inside out.  His comment to Cody was "Elder, this does not work for me!"  Cody cracked up!!

Listen to Cody's laugh.  Man I miss that laugh.  We have replayed and replayed this just to hear him laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment