Monday, October 3, 2016

Better week, keep those prayers coming!!

First thing is first.  As I am here writing to everyone, I get a letter from Elder Jason Money!!!!! (This is a boy that is a year older than Cody and on his mission in Ecuador)  He says: If you see an Elder Pazmiño tell him I was at his Mom’s baptism!!!!!!!!”  So that was cool!!!!!  I wrote and told him that he is my companion.   How cool is that.   

I have felt everyone’s prayers.  Oh my, I feel all of the love from everyone. Oh my gosh!  It is so cool that everyone is thinking of me!!!!

Well this week nothing too fun or crazy happened.  We have a baptism this week hopefully it goes through. It was supposed to be for a family but everyone except the mom just slowly stopped listening to us. Two of the older kids love me like I am their brother, although I can’t understand them. It is cool, they are like family to me!!!

Don’t worry I won’t come home until July 26, 2017! Yes, my mission is hard.  Everyone’s mission is hard when you are learning a new language!! Do I want to come home? Yes! Does the lord need me here to find the people I promised I would find? Of freakin course!!!!! 
I have note cards of stuff I learn.  There are probably 200 words, so I can’t tell you all of them.  Most of them help me have a decent conversation.

First, everyone from my MTC district got a native companion in the field.  Second, there is a member here who had a companion named Nick Hall from Spanish Fork.  Do you know who he is? (Yes, Andi worked with him at Cold Stone).  My Spanish is making the slowest progress of the century. As for the packages you have sent, I have no idea how many got through to the mission home.  We will see next week!  Mornings are “butt cold” here but during the day it is pretty warm. My stomach hurts with like sore pain it is pretty awful sometimes but I have to eat everything I am served! Funny story: If you reject an offering here it is like spitting in someone’s face.  This member offered to buy me ice cream but I was puking all day (it was awful) so I said no.  Later Elder Pazmiño hit me on the head and explained to me “No rejecting people here because it is sooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!”

This week we did something super fun for P day pictures will come!!!!!!

Cathedral in Aguas

Bringing home the groceries for the week

Mimick of Smiles and his missionary pictures!



Thank you all for the prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer list:

Elder Smiley: Gift of tongues!!
Sandra: to get baptized!
Duilio: to listen to us once again!
Isaac: Hear us for the first time!

Telle: to get baptized soon!!!!!​

No comments:

Post a Comment