Monday, July 10, 2017

These are the letters that are fun to get. Cody is having the time of his life!!

I lost track of time 

The best thing happened this week!!!!! Margarita said she is ready for baptism!!!!!!! We just have to finish teaching everything and WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part is that Elder Villegas asked  Margarita if she had someone to baptize her.  She looked at me and said,  “Well, you Elder Smiley!!!!!!! It was just like in the movie The Best Two years.  I was like- me???? She asked, “Is that not allowed?” I said, “Yes it is.”

Elder Villegas and I are friends like Bracken and I are friends.  The bestest of friends!!!!!!! He wants to go to Utah to visit me in Spanish Fork and wants me to go to Mexico to visit him!!!!!!  We joke all the time!!!!!!!!!!
In fact, one time a Hermana told us she has not seen Star Wars......... Elder Villegas said, “Well that is ok because Jesus Christ did something fantastic for us (The Atonement) and you can repent.
I died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BEFORE

...AND AFTER.  They clean up well!
-Elder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment