Monday, August 28, 2017

We have CHURCH ATTENDANCE!!!

Monday, August 28, 2017

This week was sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

Elder Hernandez did a street contact and the woman could only say ehhh like sí.  Later we started to joke around and invite her to be baptized and I asked her if the LDM is true and she said yes to both of the questions jajajajaja.

I totally forgot to tell you guys what happened in Jacarandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One Hermana heard I had changes to Aguascalientes and mentioned it to Elder Villegas and he said this of me, “You will never find an Elder that works hard and enjoys his time as a missionary like Elder Smiley”.   I love that guy.

Since no one came to church last week except the branch president, my companion and I.  What a disaster. So, this week in the branch Elder Hernandez and I focused a lot on members.  We visited all 15 members! 14 of them went to church!!!!! Plus two investigators!!!!!!!!! It was a good week!!!!!!!

Prayer list:

Kevin
Titu
Elder Smiley
Martín

Love,

Elder Smiley

"Found a bottle, but no ocean, figured we'd do what they do in the movies . . ."Message in a Bottle"

No comments:

Post a Comment