Monday, September 4, 2017

Cody gets to see more of Mexico. Not transfers, but he gets sent to a a new town.

This week was something else lets just say that........

I have met the famous Hermana Magaña ( Elder Magañas sister who is serving here too) It was pretty cool actually!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially a Mexican soccer player!!!!! We played soccer today and dang I am good!!!!!!!! I headed the ball in the goal which was pretty cool!!!!! Elder Magaña said I have gotten way better than I was before JAJAJAJAJ

This Sunday we also had a lot of people attend again well 13 I think....... This branch is really getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weird thing........ Some guys videoed Elder Hernandez and I.  Elder Hernandez said it was just a joke so I believed him.  Later we saw the same guys taking pictures.  So we decided to call Pres Hernandez and he told us to go to Aguas.  Now Elder Hernandez and I are with Elder Magaña in Jesus Maria.  This is the ward with Matt’s Mother in Law in it.  We went to church it was so weird to be there, because there wee so many people in church.   

The boy that I baptized in my first area, Luis, just turned 12 and is passing the sacramnet.  I got to talk to his Mom the other day.  that was so cool to hear about.    Kevin and Titu are ready for baptism, just working out details at this point.

Prayer list

Titu
Kevin
Carmen

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment