Monday, September 18, 2017

Cody is ready for another Smiley to be in Mexico........and he is teaching a family!!

Well the Smiley family will be in México starting tomorrow!

Well not a lot happened this week.

We played soccer again, and dang, I think I will be the new Messi real soon.  Humble I know. 

We are teaching a family of 4 and they are so ready for baptism!!!! The only thing that they need is to go to church...... and hear the rest of the lessons......and actually be baptized.
Wow that sounds bad BUT we taught them the plan of salvation and the whole family started to cry!!!!!!! I hope it was because they were feeling the spirit but it was so cool!!!!!!! The dad said he felt something in his heart talking to him and the mom asked us when we could baptize her!!!!!!!!!!

I was also pretty sick this week with the huge change of the weather that we have had....... It was hard to work and I also passed it to a lot of people, but they do not hate me so that is good!!!!!!!



Prayer list

FM Alvarez Ponce


No comments:

Post a Comment