Monday, April 30, 2018

Things are going well south of the border. Cody is in his last area!!


Elder Cody Smiley:
Well Bracken and I are going to be home very soon!  July 4th at 12:05 will be here before we know it.  Bracken’s plane lands at 1pm so it will be cool to see him as soon as he lands too!!

I am now in Valparaíso en Fresnillo.  I will finish my mission here so that is a little crazy to think about!  We live in an apartment.  It is a small town.  There are only big stores like WalMart.

This week is a little short because Valparaíso es a rama (a branch) that is an hour and a half from Fresnillo...... So we got here on Wednesday.

We did find a family that went to church so that is really good!!!!!!!!! 

Elder Jacinto mi nuevo compañero es the coolest comp ever my gosh.  He is just the coolest.  He is from Oaxaca, Mexico.  He has been on his mission for 6 months.   He is a hard worker and we talk to people all day long about the gospel

We also played some football and Jacinto taught me some new tricks and dang I love sports!!

I also said goodbye to Fresnos it was easier than I thought but still a little hard............ 

MARK look for Hermana Cruz she just got home from her mission here and she is freaking cool bro she was like my best friend here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I wanted to be sure to write you and dad an email that would say how grateful I am how you raised me.  I ate with a family on Sunday and my gosh they were just fighting in front of my companion and we felt so weird!  I was glad you taught me manners to at least have the decency to fight with my brothers after our dinner guests left!

I am excited to talk with you guys on May 10!



Elder Mark Smiley:

It was so great to see all of the pictures of you two with Andi and her family in Kansas.  I cannot wait to play with Danny again.

You and dad sound like you guys are fulfilling your callings at the Provo YSA ward to the max! That’s good.  


I am excited to see the new changes to the house; I’m excited to hear about Cody, I’m being reminded of last summer with Kevin.  I love all of you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment