Wednesday, May 16, 2018

MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Monday May 14, 2018

Well this week was good because we celebrated mother’s day.  The rama (church branch) had a lot of activities only for moms.  Later on Thursday we just talked with the family.  Friday we did find a good pair of investigators that have good potential!  I have a feeling about them. This week will be a long week because we are in Fresnillo this week until Thursday. 

Dad said something that just blew my mind! See you in a month and a half.  That just blew my mind!   It’s hard to believe that I will only be here for just a little while longer.

I hope everyone will be able to come to our Sacrament Meeting on July 8 at 9am when I report about my mission.  I want to talk to Bill Swann about our mission.  I want to hear about how it has changed since he served here a while ago.
Love,
Elder Cody Smiley


That sure was fun seeing you guys again.  I was constantly forgetting about the call and then all of a sudden it was Sunday and we were rushing around trying to get everything in order! I think my favorite part was just that we were having an easy conversation.  Just back and forth.  No pauses, no awkward silence.  Just a bunch of jokes and stories like a classic Sunday night in the Smiley household.  And you guys can all tell that I am doing a lot better than at Christmas.  Christmas was a hard one.  This next Christmas won’t be so hard I don’t think.  Only two more left! But don’t worry I’m honestly not counting

Me and my comp are going to have to do something because there is not a lot going on here and we need to get the ball rolling so that president doesn’t close this area. 

We really are supported in this heat.  When we get back to visit this place the heat will be so much worse for me I guarantee it.

I know I’m not too different, and its cause I have started doing real exercise again, but I really have gained weight.  I actually only way about 160, which is 10 more than when I left, and I’m 6 foot 3 now as well.  The doctor told us and we did the calculations.

Enjoy my bed.  Because mine here has metal bars that I have to nestle between to get a good nights sleep:)  

Love,
Elder Mark Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment