Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Another Transfer?? Look at this volcano!


Monday June 25, 2018

Elder Cody Smiley:

Well dad if you were surprised I got changed this will just blow your mind!  I got changed on my birthday.  I am with the zone leaders.  One of them is from Spanish Fork as well!  I love him to death.  He is Elder Leishman. Do you think there is a Kate & Cody relationship??????  He and I just talked about SF and Mapleton. He went to MMHS.  it is so funny to talk with him!  Also Elder Perez my other comp is hilarious!  We played soccer today! I have not played in a long time!  To dad, Uncle Lew and Josh:  I totally should have listened to you guys when you said I should have played soccer.

Mark welcome to having a latino comapañero! It is the best! Play soccer with him I bet he is really good! 

Well that is like everything that has happened because of the changes so ya.

I am pretty sure I will be able to write next week.  This will be the plan: Monday its P day.  I will probably say bye to everyone in SLP. Tuesday in the morning I will go to Aguas to do last minute shopping and goodbyes. Mièrcoles I will go the airport at 4 AM. Then Houston to hug BRACKEN ARCHIBALD (remember that video jajajaja) then Salt Lake City here I come.

I hope everyone can visit me before it gets too crazy with work on the house but we will see!

I hope I can get better English before my homecoming but if I don’t that’s a bummer for you guys and it will be embarrassing for me!!!!!!!!!!!!  

If you have questions talk to my mom jajajaja 

PS:  Please pray for our friend Euosebio.  He has been interested in the church in the past and at one time was going to be baptized.  Now he is unsure.

Elder Mark Smiley:

Mom if there is something i am glad you did for me and forever will be indebted to you for is... to not complain, to be responsible, and to be respectful of other people. That is something that not everyone around me has not yet learned, and it has taken a toll on me this week. But it is all right; these are the people where i really find out what I need to learn.

The house sounds like it is in good progress. Kind of sad I can’t help out with it but life goes on.

Being old fashioned is so awesome.  I loved that iPod that you guys sent me until it got stolen. Speaking of which, could you guys find an iPod with the charger that everyone is now using? I would love another one, but the old one did not connect well to be charged.

But yes old fashioned is awesome. Also that John Bytheway cd you guys sent me was SO SICK. I loved it. I want to listen to it all the time.  

I am SO worried about Smiles.  High school heartbreaks were nothing compared to what I feel like he is experiencing, but I still didn’t like how I felt when that happened.  Make him some roco rectangles and watch mega mind or something with him please?

Also when Cody comes home get someone recording please I want to see the video.

You are an amazing mother and papa bear is the best papa bear around.  I love you guys so much


Hawaii is not the only one with activity!

That is a great P-Day activity

Photo in the ruins

Member's home

Mark, front and center!!

No comments:

Post a Comment