Monday, June 11, 2018

Three more e mails to 2 Smiley missionaries...then we go down to 1


June 11, 2018
Cody:

Well here in Matehuala it is hotter than all get out…

This week was a little hard to get going in a new area for my last month in the mission.  This place is in the middle of nowhere! 3 hours from SLP and this next week we will be in SLP for a meeting with a 70!

I met our mission leader here in Matehala and he is hilarious he has this thing called SWAY!!! When you kick one of your feet out! He also caught on to QUE????? When you look in the air and act like you did not hear anything! 

Does that pass building codes?

Now that is cool!!

Anything to break up a day of "finding"

Cody & his District

And I thought the Mexican Missionary shuffle was hurrying to the toilet!!!


Mark:
I am trying to get fat.

Just so you know.  

Not like super large, but my body has lost a lot of weight and therefore I have dropped pretty low, and with the Mexican food here and the lack of washed hands, I need to get some more fat on these bones for the sake of my immune system.

Don’t worry I am back in the city now so the pounds are sure to be coming on anytime soon. 

I loved Cody’s email, that was so good to hear that the Lord is gonna help him get his English back a bit. Who knows.

This ward is so cool, but something I have learned is there is a lot of gossip going around, as always.  They love hating on other members with us, and we try to let them know they probably should not be talking like that but they don’t care. Oh well.  It really makes me think of all the gossip that has probably gone around about us as missionaries and motivates me to try and not be that shallow.


I am currently downloading exercise videos so I can get some muscle back as well, so I’m sorry if this is short but I love you to death and I will talk to you next week.

-Elder smiley

Krispy Kreme Donuts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment