Monday, October 21, 2013

DO'IN THE BAPTISM THING!! October 21, 2013

Holy smokes good week. No giant miracles but just tons and tons of little ones. 
First: A crazy African-portugean(?) lady told me I was about 1.82 metros alto. Do with that what you will. I had no idea what that means. I´m sorry mom I didn´t realize how big of a deal it was. It is kind of cool to be one of the tallest people here in Bilbao.

Second: (Don´t know why this is second) Jessica got wet and is now without pecados!  {It is not “pescados”, that means fish, learned that the hard way!} 
She went down hard! I gave her the don del Espiritu Santo. The baptism was awesome! She loved it so much. 

We found a miracle in church last week. This man and lady came to church, I´m still not sure why, but they came. They have a son who served a mission and is married in the temple. He has sent them Church literature and they are coming to know that this is it. I want to talk about eternal families with them! They are hopefully going down on the 2nd of November.

We found a family. This crazy African-protugean lady has 3 kids that just need to be baptized! They just need to come to church! Come on! I am going over there with a member next week and I will drag them to church. Watch me!!

Mom can I tell you how glad I am you taught me to keep a clean piso. Our piso is almost always spotless. I love it so much. There is no way I would know how to wash my laundry (which at times I have to teach others), wash dishes, iron my clothes. I would look like a garbage bag of dung it wasn´t for you. Thank you so much! Everyone tells me I have good style and am "Super Guapo" I just say what the army of Heleman said, "My mom taught me how to look guapo." That might be a rough translation. hahaha
I am waiting for those photos of New York. Come on! Cody I´m waiting for an update on School! Who is supposed to compliment on how sexy Tate´s hair is?

I love it and I never want to leave Bilbao or not be able to do this all the time. This is exactly where I am supposed to be.
I said I would, and I did. Dige que lo haría y lo hize.
Here is our prayer list for the next couple of weeks:  
1. Adolfo y Liliana
2. Amelia and her familia
3. Natali
4. Teresa y gabriela y Andres

Thanks for your prayers and support. Just baptize!

Elder Sonrisas




No comments:

Post a Comment