Monday, January 13, 2014

Things are looking up!!!

We moved. I have a bed!!! Wooooooo!!! I slept!!! It is different, but I am not on the ground!

This week. Here we go! With all the investigators sucking we dropped them. We dropped them like egg drop soup. I said things that were very bold and I might have offended some people but we move on.
This week we found 13 new investigators. We have almost completely changed our investigator pool. It has been such a miracle. Now onto a little bit of the weird. We met a man on the street and he was super amiable and wanted to learn about our message so we set a visit with him in the church and he loved it. He came to church on Sunday and loved it. We met with him after and he told us he is gay. A bit weird! I think he can still be baptized because he likes to read the Book of Mormon and wants to come to church. He can change. He will be baptized. 
Another miracle. Remember Fernando? We set a fecha with a girl and we went to where she lives, and they live in the same piso!!! He had found work and doesn´t have money on his phone so he couldn´t call us. He is back on track!
We found 3 different families this week. We are going crazy!!!! I am so fired up!!!
I am trying so hard to love people more. That is my goal for the year. Love! It is super hard because if they don´t accept a visit they are like walking meat to me. Now I am trying to love everyone more, including myself, my companion, and the Lord. I think we will see miracles from it.
This week we had around 10 people in English class! All investigators!!! It was incredible! We told them all to come next week with a friend. I am so excited.
We have 2 guapa members here and they now have a little time to accompany us on visits and we are teaching lots of teenage boys. Game over!
It´s all looking up. I am really excited for this week. I am hoping we can see some miracles and some baptisms!!!! We’ve got to get that baptism fever going!!!!!

Prayer List:
Jose
Isabel and her family
Fernando
Blanca and her family
Andres
Menard and his family

That this week they can accept a fecha and all COME TO CHURCH!!!!

I love you all and thank you for your prayers. I feel them in every moment and I feel you all helping and love and respect each one of you!


Side note. Dad, did you know an Elder Hardy that served in your mission around the same time as you? His son is here in the islands conmigo.

Moses and the ten commandments!!!   Finally eating the Christmas chocolate

Here is a baptism on the island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment