Monday, February 10, 2014

Exploring the Island of Menorca

This week was super good! We had a lot of people get closer and closer to baptism!!! We are asking for some serious miracles that Manuel and Mica can be baptized this week!!! Come on baby!!! Mica heads back to Argentina this next week. If she is going to get baptized it is going to happen this week! Ahhhh!!! Woooo!!!! We have had a ton of menos activos return to church and they are bringing their family and there friends!!! We had almost 30 people in church!  That is triple what it was when I got here!  I am going to let the pictures tell the rest. I used up almost all my time with pictures this week so I am sorry for the short message. I love all of you!

Prayer list:
Manuel. Baptism. This week. Just a little more!!!!
Mica: Baptism. This Week. Understanding the importance of baptism.
Feli: Keeps going. Baptized 22 de Febrero.
Leticia: Get a new job so she can come to church and be baptized.
Use the members to baptize. That´s what we need! Let´s go!!!
Thanks so much!!

Love from Menorca!!!

Élder Smiley

Go baptize someone today

Elder Nuemiller and I Outstanding in our Field

Manuel, Mica, and my companion, Elder Alder

Menorca Island overlook

Fruit Spies

No comments:

Post a Comment