Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Getting used to life as a Zone Leader

This week was my first week in my area. It was incredible!!!! Elder Wiscombe is incredible!!!! I love it so much and he is the best companion!!! (I love all my companions)
We have seen so many miracles this past week I think because this next week we will not be in our area hardly at all. Yesterday we went to Barcelona for the leadership meeting and tomorrow we have the zone “focus” (of the which I will be doing with Elder Wiscombe which is a little intimidating) and a zone conference back in Bilbao!!!! It´s great!!! hahaha Fun fact for you. Elder Wiscombe is from Morgan Utah and he knows the Smileys up north. (represent!!!!)
We had a huge activity this Saturday to start off the month of invitation (I will explain this more) and had a huge turn out. It was definitely a huge miracle!!! 
At the activity some members came up to us and told us that they were going to bring 3 friends to church tomorrow and wanted us to help them. What? Miracle!!!
Our investigators and less active came to church 30 minutes early and sat down and read the Book of Mormon. It was just one of those proud moments of your mission.
At leadership conference we made a goal for this June to do something we have never done before, to find 2000 new investigators as a mission. We have never done that before and it would be the miracle of the century. (By the way I think the picture of us at leadership conference is on Pte Pace´s facebook. not sure) I sure hope that we can get our zone fired up about it.
June, the month of invitation. In Europe June is the month of invitation, where every member should invite a friend or a less active to come to church or listen to the missionaries. We are very excited here in Vitoria and I would love to invite every single one of you to take the month of invitation to help some one meet with the missionaries or to come back to church. We have already seen miracles from it.

I got your package and I thank you for that but I do not need any more socks, I think, for the rest of my life. I have a million!!! Thank you so much for the candy!!! WE are so excited to eat away!!!

Vitoria is looking super solid and we are running off the ward and it is incredible! We are working with the members better than ever before and baptisms will be coming and retention will stay so we are pumped!!! We had 5 baptisms in our zone in May, but we are hoping to at least double that in June. I hope everything is going well for you there. Love you!!

Prayer list: 
Mercedes and fam. Baptism on the 14th.
Benita: Read, pray and come to church.
That our mission can find 2000 news.


I love all of you and thank you for everything you do for me!!! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment