Monday, July 14, 2014

After last week, this letter sounds great!!!

I don´t have much to say this week just because the last week I got around to it so late. I want you all to know that the week finished well. We saw miracles and they all came from the members. Let´s just start with the miracles in church. 2 investigators who are members friends came to church after telling us earlier in the week that they just weren´t going to be able to come. (First time in my entire mission and might be the only time in my mission). 2 members invited/brought an investigator to church. This investigator is now super fired up. Boom! We saw a member Saturday night and he told us to invite his friend right next to him to come to church, he didn´t come but we do have a visit with him. We really are receiving tons and tons of blessings and miracles. 
We had interviews with President Pace this morning. Even though our numbers have been down as a companionship he looked at me and told me that he didn´t have to worry about me. He knew that we were working hard, that we were being obedient, and doing exactly what we needed to do. That gave me a lot of comfort to my soul. We talked about the zone for a little bit and how we were going to get the zone excited. At the end of the interview he shared a scripture with me that really made me feel good. He shared a scripture that said that they worked and did all the missionary work AND THEN they saw tons of miracles. It brought peace to my soul that good things are coming. I am going to try and get better at taking more pictures but I will get around to that. Also I don´t know if I told you this but Faith went to the temple and has not missed church since her baptism. She loves the church and is a super strong convert. It is true conversion. We are going to see tons of miracles this week. I can feel them coming.
I love all of you!
I thank all of you!
I know that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing and exactly where I need to be right now even if it is really hard. 
Let´s go out and baptize the world!
Let´s pray for the work of the Lord in the whole world and go out and help someone come back to church, be baptized, repent and come unto their savior. The real work happens when the members are involved.

Let´s go to work
I love all of you!


Élder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment