Sunday, July 13, 2014

You have to take the good with the bad!!! Great attitude Elder Smiley

This week has been difficult. I have been all over the place. This week alone I went to Bilbao, then to Barcelona, and back to Bilbao, then to Burgos and now today I arrived back in Vitoria.
Pablo dropped us yesterday when I was gone. I am just trudging along trying my hardest to keep going. These times might be even harder than the times we had in Menorca. Something good is coming. It´s got to come! We need a miracle! We need something to keep us moving!  Something is coming. A big miracle is on its way. It´s going to be great week this week.
I love you all and thank you for your prayers and your constant thoughts. Please keep us in your prayers. I really do need them. I thank y´all and love y´all. 


Élder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment