Monday, August 11, 2014

It should be time for some miracles!!

First of all as much of you know it was my birthday last week. Boom! It was great, almost no one found out about it.  The biggest present that was given to me was by Grandma Smiley. She bought me tickets to a huge bull fight here in Vitoria that just happened to be on preparation day and my birthday!!! It was a crazy and super Spanish experience!! I loved it!!!! Great!!!
I am in a hurry today but the week was completely miserable at the beginning. I thought that were going to have to suffer even more. Everyone was firing on us. No one wanted to hear anything and we got a lot of fake numbers and addresses. I was a bit mad! Even to the point that no one went to church. It was a test of my patience.
I kept going with faith and this is where I give myself props. I kept going even when I was completely miserable. That afternoon we found a kid that wants to find out why there are so many churches in the world. He accepted the invitation to be baptized. After that a man that did not believe in Jesus Christ, but wants to believe. He accepted the invitation to be baptized. After that (the biggest miracle of my mission) I got a call from a missionary in Madrid (against the rules) and he told me there is a family in Vitoria that he knew, that is prepared and that I need to pass by today (Sunday). We passed by and BOOM, prepared family! They all accepted invitations and told us of their friends that would also like to hear. Boom!!! Huge miracles!!! We are seeing the fruits of our labors!!! Elder Wilson is a machine!!! He works like a freak!!! He is as crazy as I am and we are making the Zone go crazy!!!  Woooohoooo!!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers and support!! I love all of you and I pray that the promise of Doctrine and Covenants 84:88, that you can have angels to guide and protect y´all.
Please pray for
Osas, Aisha, and Clemente. Baptized on 30th of August.
Mungwar. Baptism 30th of august.
Christian. Baptism 30th of August.
Maria and Elisa. That they can progress!!!! Read the Book of Mormon!!!


Love you all!!!

This is the street Dave lives on, very similar to Spanish Fork streets!!!
Dave sent pictures of the bull fight, but we could not bring any of them up!!!  That happens on about 20% of the pictures he sends, do not know why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment