Monday, May 11, 2015

Quick letter after a Mothers Day SKYPE

What a week we had.
Lots of miracles, I´m so glad I had the opportunity to talk to y´all.
MariCarmen is doing incredible like I had explained. She is coming to church. She is reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it. We are just waiting for permission from her sister.
I am not focused on emailing right now I´m sorry this one is not going to be a good one so I will try and give you something worth your while.
The miracle of the week was Caty. When we were walking in the park on Saturday evening after having had the person fire on us. When we were about to leave I saw a lady looking at us. She would only glance. She was around a bunch of other people so I was a bit hesitant to go only contact her with so many other people. I felt like we needed to contact her. We did it. We sat down next to her. She accepted our message and the invitation to be baptized.
Another miracle is the fact that the kids of Walter and Doris are super fired up about baptism. The only thing is that the parents aren´t married. We are working on it.
We are working hard. 
Would you please pray for our friends. I love all that y´all do for me! Love y´all!

Élder Smiley

Elder Alder Junior, Elder Smiley, Elder Alder Senior

Is this the Mormon Church????

Looking a lot like Tokyo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment