Monday, November 14, 2016

Cody finds out about Andi's baby!! 10 new investigators!!!


Here is an excerpt from Andi letting Cody know about her baby!!  Cody has called "dubs" on naming Andi's first child (right) and he has picked "Danger May" 

Did you get the picture I just sent you?
ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what the gender is?
MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if its female I’m not the uncle
Yep I'm having a baby boy in April :)
APRIL, HECK YA, I CAN SEE HIM AT MOTHERS DAY!!!! DANGER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep :) He'll be pretty little, but he will be excited to meet his Mexican uncle! :)
THAT IS SOOOOOOO CHIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was really worried about Andi’s health because she was always sick!!
Turns out she’s pregnant!
I am sooooooo happy right now!!!!! That turned all the bad things good for me!!!!!!!! 

Mom when you sent me with long underwear I thought you were the biggest dork.  I am so happy you sent me with long underwear I have worn them every night this week!!!! This week it was just rain rain rain!
Not a lot but enough to make everything cold, like really cold!  It was insane!!!! Kids who are going on a mission, your parents know more than you, know that!!!!!!!!!

My Spanish is getting better, I only have 2 months here in the mission field so I hopefully I can be fluent by February (that is the goal) I hope I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was just nothing but cold and new investigators!!!!!

We have like 10 new investigators, well 12 if you count the pictures!   Nothing happening here in Aguascalientes.  Only studying Spanish and practicing!!!!!!!!!


Prayer list same as usual 


They wear these hats while proselyting!! 

Two famous guys in Aguascalientes

Here are the two extra investigators!!

Cody is thankful for his Mom's foresight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment