Monday, November 21, 2016

Ecuadorian missionary with "girlfriend" in Idaho Oh, so goes the mission!!!

I gave Joaquin the $100 and gosh I wish you guys could’ve seen his face.  He said "Elder Smiley you are my second favorite missionary, because my first favorite is the one who baptized me."  I laughed pretty hard at that!!!!!!!

Elder Pazmiño and I set a goal for 50 words this week for weekly planning.  I’m already done with my fifty words and he is still working on his!!

Sandra (my first, like half baptism) went to the temple on Friday, so that was pretty great news!!!!!!!

Elder Pazmiño told me the funniest thing!!! So we were walking and he just says

            “Do you like Idaho?” 
            “Yes, kind of why?”
            “I have a girlfriend that lives there.”  
            “What, are you serious?”  
            “Well she doesn’t know that she is my girlfriend yet, but ya, she’s my girlfriend”

            I laughed pretty hard at that!!!! 

My other funny story this week is that I tried to contact this lady and she told me to go to hell!
So later, I saw her and I told my comp to go contact her, but she was running and he started to run and talk and he tripped!   I literally fell laughing at him, oh my gosh it was the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our investigator that is closest to baptism was sicker than ever so we gave her a blessing but she was too scared to go to church. 

So I had an ingrown toenail.  It was so bad, it was like Dad’s where he could barely walk.  Elder Pazmiño called the zone leaders and they came over and looked at it and they told me to cut it or go to the hospital!!! 
I thought I have a knife so I popped it out and stuck it in to pry out the nail and puss just shot out!   When Elder Pazmino came back through he said “Elder Smiley did one of the zone leaders sneeze on your foot?”  Kinda gross, but I can walk better now.  It still hurts though!

Prayer list:  
Elder Smiley so he can progress a whole lot faster in Spanish
Jiserla so she can get baptized already

Irma so she can get a response so she can get baptized!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment