Wednesday, March 1, 2017

OH MY! OH MY! Be careful what you pray for!

I know this is really late but hey I have a good excuse. 

I AM TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is not all

I AM A DISTRICT LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAJAJAJA I know a little surprising huh? This has only happened two times in my mission!!!! 7 years and this is only the second time!!!!!!!!! 

Pres. Hernandez interviewed me and said “OK Elder Smiley I asked a lot of Elders who I should have be a trainer and the new district leader.  Everyone laughed and said if you do not choose Elder Smiley I do not know who else you would ask.” 
Elder Foster ( ZL) said he wanted Elder Smiley as one of his district leaders.  He works his butt off, and he is obedient and he will improve his district.

After that I kind of teared up.

I was talking to the other elders in the mission home and oh my gosh I had such a hard time speaking English!!!!
It is really funny to laugh and think that I was in their shoes!  

Here is the story on Pres. Nelson.  He did not show up in Zacatecas.  So we left the meeting a little bummed because we could not see Pres Nelson.  Our bus was so big and the streets in Zacatecas are so small it is not even funny! Even worse, the back part of the bus was scraping on this hill, and it was bad enough the elders went over and ate at a gas station for a couple of hours. Then we got back on the bus and started to go, then the cops stopped us.  They wanted money for helping us with the bus and getting us un-stuck.   Pres Hernandez showed up from Aguas and he gave the cops the money.  We then went to a hotel and ate dinner.  That was about three more hours.  We finally got to the assistants house and went to sleep at 3 am, woke up at 6 and finally left for home. Pres Hernandez told us to go home and get the 8 hours of sleep that we need.  Man I love my president!!!!!!!!


Well dad......... I am going to kill this area with my companion ( in a good way)  We are going to work our butts off!!!!!!!!!! I plan on showing this little branch that the missionaries are here to work!!!!!!!!!!! I have contacts on top of contacts that we need to contact so LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’ve been asking for this, it is now here, time to make things happen in Paballon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment