Monday, May 28, 2018

not much in the way of letters from Cody, Mark was transferred again


Monday May 28, 2018

Elder Cody Smiley:

The only things I want when I get home is:

box of recess puffs.

desserts that you should prepare. 

Roca rectangles 

puppy chow

smores bars 

LEMON CAKE

If anything else gets in my mind Ill tell you.

Saying good bye in Izucar

This is a good photo of Elder Smiley

Elder Mark Smiley;

yes ladies and gentlemen that is correct I have left Izucar.

I am in a neighboring zone called Atlixco (at-lees-ko) and it is super chill.  Not as hot, and apparently my area is super awesome.  My companion is elder Camacho, and he is my first comp that does not speak English.   Finally get to work on really mastering Spanish. Every past companion, except my trainer has gone home for personal problems.  Gonna try and break that streak this change;)

This week was pretty good, pretty rough.  Our area was still pretty difficult, not to mention we went to a place called Tehuitzingo, which is an hour away by bus but like 15 minutes as the the crow flies.  Imagine how bad the turns were.  That combined with food poisoning that we found out I had AFTER the bus ride put me out of commission for a day, and then transfers.

Gonna miss good ole Elder Gates, but it had to come to an end at some point.  My new area has a ton of potential, we have a ward here and Elder Camacho says that they actually like us and want to help us, so thats gonna be some adjusting, but I’m super psyched.  

stay solid all, sorry I didn’t write everyone, the time is limited today.

-elder smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment