Monday, December 16, 2013

Things are so bright in Menorca - He has to wear shades!!!

First things first. What is your Skype account so I can talk to y´all if I need to call you? I think we are going to shoot for about 7 in the evening here. Making it about 11 there. We can talk for about 30 to 40 minutes. Thank you so much Andi for the help with the account. That is truly incredible.
I got your package this week finally. It was too heavy for anyone to take over by plane so they had to send it by mail. It was super funny. Thanks so much for the meat cheese and mustard. That is incredible!!!! I love it so much!!!

When I first got here it was super hard. I came into nothing. It was just super different than Bilbao. I just decided that we would be obedient and diligent and that the lord would do the rest.  It has been just that. We have found 3 families and we should have visits with 2 more families this week! We have a fecha for this weekend. This is the miracle of the lord. This is what the lord does for us.

Brother Dickerson sent me a letter that said the word "after". I really liked working with that word. After we do all that we can do, with all that we have, the Lord will pick up and do the rest. We worked with our small rama and with the few investigators we had, and we are now seeing so many miracles. I get a little bit of pride because this island has not seen a baptism in over 6 months and we have got so many people that can be baptized. It is incredible. We are just doing the Lords work and it is incredible.
This past week we had a Christmas fiesta with the rama in the house of a member who lives a bit out.  There was about 15 of us there and it felt like our own little family there. We all shared Christmas traditions, then it was kind of like what are the traditions going to be for this rama in the years to come. I get really excited. We then did a choir thing that they do every year with investigators and it was incredible. I am just really excited for Christmas and really excited to baptize. Our theme for December is a white Christmas. White with baptism!!!! Wooooo Hoooo!!!!

I love all of you and thank you for you letters, presents, and prayers! Thanks for all!!
 Prayer list
1.Manuel. He has got to be baptized this week!
2. Fernando He has to accept a date and be baptized in the next 2 weeks.
3.Victoria, Pedro, Rene. They can be baptized and receive an answer they need to be baptized as a family on January 4.
4. Christian. He can receive an answer to his prayers about the truthfulness of the book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment