Monday, March 24, 2014

LETTERS LIKE THIS ARE ALWASY FUN TO GET!!! KEEP IT UP SMILES!

This week has been nuts! We have seen so many miracles I can´t even list them. We have gotten this little kid ready for baptism (story comes later). The other elders had a baptism. Our recent convert blessed the sacrament in full suit and tie. Our family is progressing like champs. We had 10 investigators in the church Sunday. Another record 40 people in church!!! Because of all of the hype President Pace is coming out to see what we are doing because the branch is exploding as it is. I am just so happy to be apart of such a great growth here in Menorca.
On Saturday we had an activity in the church for the primary. (we had about 14 investigators there) Towards the end of the activity I went up to the kid that has the fecha for the 29 of March. I asked him if it was time. He said yes. I asked “why now?”  He said I read the Book of Mormon. I prayed. I finally got my answer. I want to be baptized. I almost cried I was so happy. It was one of the best moments of my mission. It´s just that simple! I guess I am just so grateful to have such a simple message and a simple gospel. We´ve gotta baptize everyone! 
We ate what we call "arroz basura", which translates to “gomi rice.” (if questions ask Dad) Everyone loved it and I remembered all the good (and the bad) "Dad´s Delights" we had.
We have just been seeing tons of miracles and everyone is just coming out. Everyone just wants to be baptized! It is the best! Transfers are next week. I don´t know if I´m going but Elder Ponce has been pleading to me that I stay. He says he doesn´t want to be a bastard and have 2 dads. hahaha He is learning English very quickly but there are things that he learns from the street that are not the best words. It´s been great and I love all of you so very much!
Just keep going y´all!!          Y´all are incredible!

Prayer list:
Jose. baptized this week.
Conferencia General: The prophets can be guided by the spirit to touch the hearts of our investigators.
Alexander and family. Baptism 12. Come to church 2 more times. Read and pray.
Rofina. Listens to her member sister. Baptized 12. Read and Pray.
Dorian. Reads and prays.  Comes to church. 12 Baptism.

I love you and thank you for your prayers. I hope that you all feel the Holy Ghost and are guided by his spirit. Let´s go baptize the world! 

The 4 Elders lighting Menorca on FIRE!!!!!
Having fun walking back

Cliffs by the lighthouse





































No comments:

Post a Comment