Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas in Valencia, palm trees instead of snow!!

You could say that Christmas eve and Christmas was spent with the members eating their food because all we did was eat and eat and eat. That didn´t turn out well because I ended up puking from the 26th  to the 29th. It was miserable.
4 days in piso drives an Elder crazy!!!!!
I couldn´t even make it to church or to the locutorio to write y´all. What a pain. Whatever Cody ate I must have as well. ha
Just a calm, normal, nothing happened, Elder Smiley didn´t move from his bed week.
I don´t know what else to say other than this week we are going to go hard and find, find, find.
I hope that everything works out! Have a great New Years Eve party!
I would especially like to express my love for all the support that those who are not from my family give me especially Jim Dunn. Thank you for all y´all have done for me and the impact that you had on me before the mission that will last all the way through my mission. What a blessing y´all have been in my life. I love all of you!
Keep us in your prayers!

Élder Smiley

What a combination, Pizza, Pomegranate Juice, Pringles, and Tabasco!!  Only a 20 year old stomach!!

That is a Christmas haul!!  Sleigh tipped over in their apartment!

Missionaries and donuts, that is a great combination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment