Monday, March 16, 2015

Nice to be teaching all week long... I remember doing lots of tracting!!!

What a crazy week. I need to repent to all y´all because I thought that it was going to be evident this week during email if I should stay or go so I did not worry about praying about it too much and just focused on the work. I will dedicate a little more, a lot more, time into that this week.
It was an interesting week because it was like I was back in Menorca towards the end of Elder Ponce´s time when we had 10 people we were teaching, and all were progressing and on the point of be baptized. This past week all we did was go from 1 teaching visit to the next. Which was a blessing, but we did not end up finding as much as we probably should have. It is a real blessing to be teaching so much especially with the members and with all the progression that is happening in them.
I will explain a couple of our friends we are teaching.
1. Salvatore. He was a 7th day church guy until we contacted his step son. He didn´t want to do anything at first. With time he has started to read and pray and he came to church on Sunday and loved it. He is also Italian and that´s cool too.
2. John Henry. An English kid with a rough background. Too rough. One day I´ll explain it but it might make y´all cry. He just wants to change his life. He lost his Book of Mormon and he kept bugging us and bugging us to get him a new one. That is a testimony of the Book of Mormon!
3. Joaquin and Andrea. They are both trying to accept that this is the only true church. It is nice that they are reading but we are helping them pray with real intent right now. They will not be easy to convince but they will be rocks of members.
4. Monica. She is super catholic and doesn´t quite understand the true church. She will be a rock as well when she receives her answer.
In fact we are teaching so much that one day we only had time to buy a bar of bread and eat it in between visits. (sorry mom)
I love Elder Kimball. I love the mission. I love all y´all and I will do what the Lord tells me. If you could also pray and ask to figure this all out. I´m actually pretty nervous. Shoot.
If you could please pray for our friends so that they can receive their answers and be baptized here soon. I love all of you a lot.
I pray that angels accompany you throughout your week. 
Do what you do!

Élder Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment