Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cody is in Aguascalientes!! Native companion with no English!!

HOLY FETCH IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m in the field right now and I am freaking out my companion barely speaks English but wants to learn it just like I want to learn Spanish so we are helping each other out big time.

I am serving in Aguascalientes! Funny story. I arrive at a missionary’s apartment and he says,  “You’re Elder Smiley?” I said, “yes?” He said, “A woman came up to me and said, “When does Elder Smiley come?” He did not know what she was talking about, neither did I until I realized it’s Matt Ward's Mother in Law!   I got way excited and just freaked out, I was so happy!!!!!!!

Elder Pazmiño said after we are done emailing I will teach a lesson and I am freaking the heck out!!!!! I cannot wait but at the same time!!!!! So yes I’m fetching scared!!!!

Hermana Tempest (an Hermana in my district at the CCM) took a ton of photos.  You guys will die when you see them.  She needs to send them to me and I need to buy a camera.   Sorry, I will try my best to remember!!!!!

This morning we woke up at 1 so we could get to the airport at 2:30.  Oh my gosh, I kept on trying to fall back asleep so many times it was awful.  I’m going off of 4 hours of sleep right now so it is pretty hard right know!

BYU WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I’m so mad that we lost again, gosh I was so mad!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment