Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Last E-mail from the MTC This is going to be great. Here he comes Aguacalientes!!!

Nothing too crazy has happened in the past 5 days, but I will try to make this good.  
I got my flight plans, I leave the MTC at 2:30 in the morning and my flight is at six.   Apparently we have to be at the airport three hours before the actual flight. I think we could drive to Aguascalientes and show up at the same time as the flight. I will not call you, I will just talk to you at Christmas

I am terrified about leaving the CCM because my Spanish is awful, but I hope I get a good trainer.   I have not had much sleep and do not eat that much because I am so scared.  I have been talking to my teachers and told them how scared I am to leave because of my Spanish and they said I will be able to have a very good conversation at about a month and be able to teach really well at three, so I hope they are right!!!! 

GO COUGS!! 
So funny story, there are a lot of elders who love BYU as much as I do so we asked our branch president to look it up on his phone.  We all started cheering after we saw the score!!!!!

I was pretty surprised about Taysom starting, is he switching with Tanner or is Tanner just the back up again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment