Monday, April 24, 2017

Sounds like things have taken a turn for the better!!

What a freaking week!

I had to push Elder Guerrero a ton this week, but because of that we have 9 new investigators!  It was tough but we worked hard and we are starting to roll the boulder down the hill here!! 

If everything goes right there will be a lot of white for my birthday!

I never thought that this would happen, but I am seriously starting to forget English!!!!  It is so funny when someone in my district asks me questions and I just say “What?”

We had a Family Home Evening on Saturday and it was really cool. 
Four families showed up!!!! Even our new investigators showed up and they loved our members!!!!!! They might be the white in June!!!!! 


Also a friend sent a lot of photos of me through instagram so if you have a photo from a Mexican it is probably me.  Another thing do not make your accounts private, it is so hard to show members and people my friends and family if your accounts are private. 
You can make the boy leave the Star Wars theatre, but you can't take the Star Wars our of the boy!

Cant be that bad in Mexico, I believe that translates to "Krispy Kreme"

Not sure about the fingers to the head, but the Sister threesome is now two, and cody adores his Sister Missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment