Monday, May 1, 2017

Great letter! Great news from Andi! Fun to listen to the happenings on Cody's mission

I AM AN UNCLE WHATS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of my missionaries here are calling me Tio Smiley or Tio Cody!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I am going to yell at everyone here for a minute.  Yes I am on a mission, but I am not dead. So tell me stuff!!!!!! I love hearing about your lives, but good heck people, like sports! I got NOTHING!!!!!!! People with mission calls! NOTHING!!!!!! SO COME ON!!!!!!! Can you guys do that for me??????

This week I do not know if my Hermanas like me...... I did the funniest prank on them!!!!!!!  We will have to see what the payback looks like. 
If I had my camera I would send you pics, but Hermana Lopez robbed me, so she has my camera, but I have a ton of photos for you guys!!!!!!

One of our investigators had a problem with his plumbing.  So Elder Guerrero and I asked if he needed help and he said yes.  I never felt more like I home!!!! Dirty with mud everywhere on my body, it was so great!!!!
Elder Guerrero is a neat freak and I mean it!!!! So he was like aaa ew no and I said “Do it Elder!!!!!!”  So he finally got going and worked!!!!!! It was pretty cool!!!!!

For day of preparation today we went bowling and just had a blast!!!!!!!
I won if you guys were wondering!!!!!!!!
Later we went and took a thousand pictures it was so dope!!!!!!!!!  
That is all I have for today!!!!! Thank you for the letters and the pictures everyone!!!!
Next week I am going to visit my old area so be prepared for a million photos!!!!!!!!!

Pics will come next week!!!!!!!!!!!

Fam only: Tell me about skype because we only have one more week to talk about this!!!!!!
I am so skinny it is a little scary dad!!!!!!!!!

I told the family Quiñones what was up with Danger’s birth because he told me you look a little weird there Elder.  I told him what was happening and he said well lets call them.
I thought it was a joke because he said well they did not answer, then he started speaking English.  He had got thru to someone
Later I heard Dave and him speaking Spanish and just freaked out!!!!!!!
The family Quiñones kept on saying “Talk to him, talk to him.” But I said I am not suppose to.
Very fun!!!!!!!
Can not wait until mothers day!!!!!!


I found turkeys here in cages it was very funny and cool!!!!!!!! I just freaked and I told Elder Guerrero everything about turkey hunting!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment