Monday, January 1, 2018

This was from Christmas day, did not get to till now.

Elder Cody Smiley

Honestly I though this week was going to suck.  But, honestly, it was a good freakin week!!!!  We worked really hard and Miguel y Norma fueron a la capilla!!!!!  Ay Spanish sorry!!! They went to church jajajaja sorry my English is really bad!!!!!

Talking to the fam was a real great highlight for everyone who was not present in the video chat.

1.     Yes, I have lost a lot of weight.  I weigh 140 lbs ya ya ya I do not know what happened ok.
2.     My fam is so boring without me. Gosh!
3.     That is it basically if you would like more details you can ask my parents…
4.     Norma and Miguel accepted fecha for 20 of January.  So, we will see how that goes with them!!!  Keep them in your prayers!!!!!

Elder Mark Smiley

-Ok, so now I can get back to focus on the work now that Christmas is over.  Thank goodness.  That was really hard for me to hang up I’m not going to lie.  Especially, since Cody ate up a lot of my time being a distracted son of a gun.

-Just a few things since we don’t have a lot of time.

-Tell me how my Spanish was Smiles!

-OK SO I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT!  Elder Alvarez’s family is going to be in Provo.  Mom I just gave them your number.  Their dad speaks English so don’t worry but they said they can get it and bring it back and send it to me.   They go home the 4th or 5th of January.

-I MEANT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ABOUT COCO DANGIT!


-I also couldn’t upload all of my photos but here are some from the movie theater for Coco.

At CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment