Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013

I am off to Barcelona tomorrow. I am going to miss this!!  I am so excited!!  
I am extremely nervous and I am constantly checking my pants because it is so crazy!
How is the world of school you boys?
How is the final prep for LOTOJA coming Pops?
I got to finally see Hermana Money!!!! She is doing great and just got transferred to the Canary Islands. She is going to miss a baptism this Saturday though, so I feel for her.
I have been so touched by some people that have come up to me and told me that during this MTC stay, their goals have been to be more like me. It has been something so awesome for me! Lots of people say that I have been an example for them. It is so cool!
The park was really cool this week and I got to teach an Australian girl and she was so excited.
It´s so weird finally leaving this wonderful place. While we were singing last night people across the street in apartments were opening their windows to hear us. I did cry when we sang "We are NOW the army of Helaman" and "To bring the gospel to all the world" I lost it. It´s time to serve.
I love all of you and I thank you for your prayers and support. Thanks Uncle Scott and The Paxton Family and The Steve Stamps family for your letters and pictures. It means so much to me.

Love all of you! Let´s go get lost in the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment