Monday, October 16, 2017

Comforting when Elder Smiley Senior is with a companion he likes, and a ward he likes.

This week was very different...

With Elder Barragan gone, now the district has changed so much.

A friend of mine from Aguas is the new district leader, and he has helped me a lot! 
Just someone there for me helping me teach!!!!!!

We have taught la familia Alvarez Ponce a lot, and they look ready for Saturday!!! They just need the answer to their prayers!!!!!!!!  

Funny story! It was a birthday for one of our investigators.  He likes the Dallas Cowboys so I bought him a football. We went and threw it around.  Everyone was so surprised that I could throw a football so far.  I got a crowd to watch me, it was so funny!
I felt like Dad in Japan when he would throw the frisbee in the parks and contact everyone there jajajaja!!!!!

We are continuing to play soccer in P days with my favorite members ever, and they just love me here! It is the best to be in Sauzalito!

Here is a note from Cody’s companion:

hello sister'm elder Cornejo companion elder Smiley, I congratulate you very much for exemplary son who has helped me a lot, it is the best partner I've had so far, indeed the time I have been serving with his son has been wonderful we have had the blessing of baptizing, indeed his son teaches with great spiritual power, is an exemplary missionary and I want to thank you for allowing your child is in the mission, their dedication to the Lord's work is worth admiring . greetings to all your family has told me all about you and that you are an extraordinary family.
I remain at your disposal for anything
atte: elder Cornejo




No comments:

Post a Comment