Thursday, October 19, 2017

Elder Smiley the younger is getting tired of the CCM it sounds like!!

My mind is not in the game right now but ill do my best.

best part of this week has by far been the volleyball. I converted most everyone in my district to volleyball and we've been playing it every day during gym time.  Me and Elder Fullmer destroyed one time when no one wanted to play, so he and I got a different team together and stayed on the court for every 5 point game, because the losing team rotates off haha we DESTROYED THEM much like the saint motel song.

It’s been a lot of studying and language learning this week.  Just like every other week in the CCM, but we had a couple of good spiritual moments.  

The lessons have been so basic it's killing me.  This week we learned how to conjugate in present tense.  Present tense was taught the first month of Spanish 1 in freaking junior high.

It’s been nice to help teach the other homies in the district though, but they gotta learn to be a bit more focused and diligent

Quick cool thought my district leader shared this week.  Tithing is giving the lord back 10% of what he has blessed you with right? so he said that we're all around 20 years old, and we've been blessed and prepared our whole lives, so now it's time to give 10% back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if you had heard it before, but it was cool to think about.  


Love yall, don't make stupid decisions, and if you do, email me about it I’d love a good story

Standard CCM photo

No comments:

Post a Comment